We will be hosting Cambridge Spark on 11/12th of February. Please click here for their full offering. However, below a list of learning for the weekend:
You will learn all the core skills you need to start practising as a data scientist.
- Preprocessing (scaling, log transformations, imputation, hot coding)
- Exploratory data analysis and interactive visualisation
- Unsupervised learning (k-means clustering, hierarchical clustering)
- Dimensionality reduction and feature extraction (PCA, t-SNE)
- Supervised learning (decision trees)
Languages and libraries
- Python programming language
- numpy and pandas for data manipulation
- scikit-learn for machine learning algorithms
- plotly for interactive visualisations
– – –
THECUBE is a coworking space in Shoreditch, East London. We host events around technology, design and science.