Earlier this year Virgin launched Future Visions, a content series that explored the surreal world of tomorrow through the finest minds of today by asking a host of entrepreneurs and futurists what 2037 will look like.
THECUBE will be hosting a panel discussion to bring this successful series to a live audience. We will be discussing the mental skills necessary to thrive in a world where artificial intelligence is prevalent, as well as look at what will be the future work trends.
- Natalie Campbell is an award winning businesswoman and broadcaster. She’s co-founder of A Very Good Company (AVGC), a stakeholder comms and publishing agency and co-host of Badass Women’s Hour on talkRADIO.
- Araceli Camargo is a cognitive neuroscientist and the lab director at The Centric Lab, which bring neuroscience into the built environment. She is also the Co-Founder of TheCUBE London and a science communicator.
- Ben Hammersley is a British internet technologist, journalist, author, broadcaster and futurist. He is a frequent contributor to many publications including Wired Magazine and BBC.
- Tracey Follows is a highly respected strategist, marketer and futurist. She is a frequent contributor to publications such as The Guardian and is a regular on the speaker circuit.
- 6:30pm: Arrivals and drink
- 7:00-8:00pm: Panel discussion and Q&A
- 8:00-9:00pm: Networking
Spaces are limited, so please sign up here.