Finding a lovely but affordable meeting room space in East London is close to impossible. However, you may just have found it. THECUBE‘s boardroom fulfils eight essential criteria when looking for meeting room.
- A friendly and welcoming environment. Our space is plant-filled, white with a beautiful warm colour highlight to ensure a calming environment for your meetings, interviews, or presentations.
- Sufficient floor space. Our meeting space can comfortable sit between people (boardroom style) and 25 people (theatre style). We also have a lovely breakout space which you are able to use during your break.
- Air condition and heating. For the summer we have an AC to ensure that you have a constant flow of fresh, cool air throughout the room, and in the winter our heating is warm enough to avoid any chattering teeth.
- Presentation facilities. If you book our meeting space, projector and projector screen is already included in the price. All you have to do it plug in. Also, we have plenty of power sockets – so no more running out of batteries. And of course, flip charts and blackboards are yours to use.
- Connectivity. We have super fast fibre broadband thanks to the kind support by Virgin.
- Location. We are in the very heart of East London. Shoreditch! We are surrounded by plenty of lovely restaurants and shops which you can explore during your break.
- Transport links. Liverpool Street Station is less than 5 minutes from our door, and Shoreditch High Street Station is literally 2 minutes away. Several bus routes are also on our door step.
- Affordability. Everyone hates spending lots of money on boardroom bookings. So do we. So we have decided to make it affordable for anyone – charities to corporates. So we have decided to price according to the amount of people that will be using the space.
01-05 people: £25 per hour
06-10 people: £35 per hour
11 -15 people: £45 per hour
16-20 people: £55 per hour
21-25 people: £65 per hour